What Is Deadline For Adding Items To A Build Once Build Is In The Lineup?

Tooncrazy

Reaction score
Can anyone comment on how far out from commencing a build that is in the pipeline that changes to the build  can be made? Dealer said build date is week of April 13th.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Depending on the change, such as furniture, probably none as its ordered on demand. Other items, possibly helm type, gauges, flooring, probably ok. Remember, the build date is an estimate. We've seen builds end up being a week or more in advance due to work load, cancellations, etc. if you're going to do it, do it now (unless it's already too late).

I would be at the dealer today when they open, for any changes 

It depends on how much the dealer is willing to irritate Bennington and what time of year it is. I had a great deal of difficulty adding several things. it would have helped if I had been educated a little bit better by the dealer when I was ordering the boat. this forum is the BEST for figuring out what you should do. I pushed hard and even called Bennington to get what I wanted. I saw it and paid for it this week. I was sure they were going to miss something but they didn't. The dealer noticed that the bow seat was discolored and he ordered a new one in addition to one of the front curved benches. It was very puckered near the top and I asked to have it replaced. Otherwise it came as ordered and I can't wait to get it on the water.

Back