What is Santa bringing you for your Bennie?

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Traffic is slow this month hereon the site, so I'm trying to keep up the action.

Is Santa bringing you anything special for your Bennie or for boating in general?

I don't know about the receiving end, but I am headed to Advance Auto Parts for a couple more of those $5 spotlights to give to my drinking team.

You?

I bought a couple of those new Oster "My Blend" smoothie makers. They're just like the regular blenders, only the pitcher part is a 20 oz sports bottle instead of the normal big pitcher. See link below. The idea is less mess, since you basically drink out of the blender.

Anyway, these cost $30, but I saw them in a supermarket yesterday on clearance for $7! Not sure why they were on clearance, they just came out on the market. I bought two (all they had left) thinking we'd keep one base unit on the Bennie (with an inverter) and the other at the house. The bottles would travel with us between house and boat.

http://www.oster.com/myblend/

Last edited by a moderator:
I went to an auto parts warehouse clearance sale Saturday and bought 4 automatic antennaes for $1 apiece. My powered, under console antennae is pitiful and I complained about it all summer. Will install one of these this spring. Cheap Xmas present for the boat. (no name as of yet but coming soon I hope) Steve

Santa and I kind of grew apart after that whole Tequila incident in Berlin back in '89.

I think Interpol still wants to talk to us...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am getting some additional fenders for the Bennington. Early Christmas present this fall was a ShoreMaster Lift which will be installed next spring. Lastly, I might be getting another boat (keeping the Bennington)as I am looking at a used cruiser to have some fun with as well.

I have two Sea Doo's and a Honda Valkyrie that are taking up a lot of space in my garage. I've been thinking about reducing the number of toys by trading all three in on either a new motorcycle or a new Sea Doo. I went to the dealer and I can literally do a straight up trade without having to spend any money. I'm thinking about it.

I have two Sea Doo's and a Honda Valkyrie that are taking up a lot of space in my garage. I've been thinking about reducing the number of toys by trading all three in on either a new motorcycle or a new Sea Doo. I went to the dealer and I can literally do a straight up trade without having to spend any money. I'm thinking about it.
Butch, trading in the bike? Ouch!

gallery_82_73_6468.jpg

Maybe... Here is a pic. It's a 1998, and I'm really struggling. They don't make them like that anymore. I like taking the Bennington out and parking it in a cove, and then using the Sea Doo to run back to the dock to pick up guests as they arrive late. There is nothing worse than stopping the party to go get someone.

Back