What series is your Benny?

What Series is your Bennington?

• Total voters
R

G

HP and drive poll has been added. You might need to delete your vote and enter all three for those that have already voted.

R

Maybe this could get this pinned so it doesn't get buried and we can get some good data from the findings. I should have had another poll that shows HP ranges.0-20,  21-50 , 51-89, 90-115, 116-150, 151-200, 201-250, 250+  If there is any interest I will add it.
These are flawed. You are posting ranges in which there is just one engine, i.e. 91-115.

You would be better off using the common hp ratings, not a range.

Feel free to change my poll if you want. I've seen 100hp outboards before, not common but they exist. Doesn't wooden pontoon run an old 85 horse or something? I wasn't trying to be limiting and tried to capture everyone using a range.

R.........!

P..........Paid off.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like to vote in the HP & OB /IO .Need to delete your vote and start over .

At least I did 

Yeah I referenced that above for those that already voted.

Numbers dont add up ( on the series ) .says 44 voted,votes  add  up to 45 As of 7:25 am 

Working hard for a living.  Living hard for a life.

We run an R series with a 250 Mercury outboard hanging off the rear.  It makes it easy to live hard. 

Proud   S & Yami 150 owner

115 hp

20 SSX

I see S models have taken a slight lead in the tally. My impression has been there are more of them on the forum. Lots of higher HP showing up as expected from many of the discussions.

R

Hahaha .... Looks like I have the rare one so far .... R with 20hp .... LOL !!

Back