What Size Trash Containers Fit?

H2GO

Reaction score
I'm sure someone out there can help me. I need to know what size Rubbermade container fits in the end of the lounge seats?  Mine is a 2017 but I think the seats haven't changed in a while. Any advice out there? Need a place to store empty cans and another for trash. 

Are you sure there isn't one already installed under the back of left/front seat??  Lift up the back of seat.

Nothing came with my S series but it has a spot?? 

Are you sure there isn't one already installed under the back of left/front seat??  Lift up the back of seat.

Nope nothing there but open storage space. My dealer said there is a rubbermade product that works nicely but didn't he know the size or model. I guess I will need to measure and experiment a bit. 

Nope nothing there but open storage space. My dealer said there is a rubbermade product that works nicely but didn't he know the size or model. I guess I will need to measure and experiment a bit. 

I would measure mine and let you know but the boat is still under wraps/storage.  Will probably be in storage another 6 weeks.  IIRC, it does look like a rubbermaid product.  

My wife bought two small ones to fit side by side. They are perfect size for the plastic shopping bags from Walmart, Academy, etc.

I have a VA apt this morning but I'll try to get in the boat later and take a pic and measure for you.

I'm with Sunnyside........There has to be one installed there. It took us a couple months to figure out that that seat had hinges on it and it lifted up. We were sitting at the table eating one day and we saw the built in hinges..........

I'm sorry I read your original post wrong. There is a space there but you want to know what size trash can fits..........

Last edited by a moderator:
I was hoping some one would have an answer to this trash container issue. I 've tried but none seem to fit. C'mon Guys !

A rubbermaid # 2956 will work, I believe that the factory uses these. I ordered a 2017 sfx and was told that Bennington no longer supplies trash cans with the S series. I ordered on line, cost 6 bucks.

Thank you!

/monthly_2017_04/large.IMG_0478.JPG.26488480878b3606d6a1f16ebb0a8c94.JPG15" tall, 10" x 14" at the top. Dock needs to be cleaned.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back