What's your favorite addition to your Bennington?

Derrick,

How's that Wetsounds sub sound?  I've read some good reviews on them.

Heck... just clicked "place your order" for the PTM Edge PXR-100 Pro Pontoon Mirror System.... you guys haven't steered me wrong yet.   What the hey, it's only money and ya can't take it with ya!!

Derrick,

How's that Wetsounds sub sound?  I've read some good reviews on them.
I'm assuming you mean the AS-10 under the helm and not the two in the lounger, it's awesome. For such a compact all in one unit, you really can't go wrong. I keep mine turned down a fair amount and it still hammers. Can't say enough good things about it.

I'm assuming you mean the AS-10 under the helm and not the two in the lounger, it's awesome. For such a compact all in one unit, you really can't go wrong. I keep mine turned down a fair amount and it still hammers. Can't say enough good things about it.
Yeah I guess I should have made that more clear.  Yep the AS-10.  I had Focals in my other boat (which were awesome) but am considering one of those (AS-10) for the new boat that's why I was asking.

Yeah I guess I should have made that more clear.  Yep the AS-10.  I had Focals in my other boat (which were awesome) but am considering one of those (AS-10) for the new boat that's why I was asking.
Don't get me wrong, there are some other awesome setups, for instance the Wet Sounds XXX sub is incredible, but it requires some big space and power. The AS-10 for its size and cost vs its output is a no brainer. That's my opinion anyway.

You have just about talked me in to getting those things. They do look very handy. Just place them in various spots and boom, you have what you need when you need it. How many do you have on your boat?
I have 3 and just ordered a 4th to mount on opposite side on Bimini frame. I get the mounts on Feebay for $11.37 shipped. Just search for Scotty 243.

Last edited by a moderator:
SemperFi, I just looked in your gallery but couldn't find a pix of the Scotty Mounts. Wasn't it you that posted a picture of the Go Pro? was that a Scotty Mount holding it?
Mark, yes that was the pic I posted. It works great. I just like all the optional equipment they make. I'm thinking about getting the bait table next.

I have 3 and just ordered a 4th to mount on opposite side on Bimini frame. I get the mounts on Feebay for $11.37 shipped. Just search for Scotty 243.

I just placed my order for 3. Mine were $9.37/EA, and free 2 day shipping from Amazon Prime. Now, I'll need to see which accessories I want for them. Also ordered 2 packs of the fender rings for now. I like the idea of being able to grab the fenders, slap them in the Scotty holder and pull up to the dock.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I say grandson? That's our best addition :)

Steve
I can see where that would be a great addition! Congrats, and wishes for many happy memories to be made, sent your way.

Gee, where did you get the cover for your cooler?

Where did you acquire the material? I have a 65 and it has our corporate logo on it.

Gee, which Yeti is that? Size looks pretty good for the boat.

Back