Who is waiting for a new boat?

lakeliving

Reaction score
Seems like there have been quite a few posting new boat orders and I can't keep them all straight. With that said I think it would be neat to see who is waiting for what. Maybe just model and motor or options if you feel like typing!

As for myself, 24 sslx w/yamaha 200

Very Nice!

I am waiting for a 2550 GBR w/Yamaha 250

Last edited by a moderator:
I am waiting for delivery or pickup of 

2014 Bennington SL21

Yamaha F90LA

Tandem Two Axle Trailer w/Brakes

428px-Montage_Pittsburgh.jpg

Hope to have it at my dock before May 7th delay due to weather 

Motor was being mounted at dealer today

Good post Andy  :)  

Waiting on my 2550 RCL w/250 Suzuki...got a note today that its scheduled for the week of 5/26!

2550 rcb esp yamaha 300 May 3rd weather permitting.

2375 RCW Sport Arch ,SPS 200 ,150 Mercury .Been at the dealer for over two months waiting for the Ice to melt 

21SFXAPG with SPS and a Yamaha 150, and a whole lot of options . Going to pick it up May 2nd

Waiting on 2014 SL with F115 Yamaha and tandem axle bunk trailer.  It's been at the dealer since Feb.  waiting for the ice to leave!!!

Waiting on a 2014 2375 GCW,  F150 Yamaha, Elevated Helm, electric curved bimini, side illumination, underwater illumination, pillow top upholstery,

Co-Captain lounge, SPS package.

Ordered April 2nd.

There is a lot more than i expected and they all look great. I like to see the first timers posting as well! Don't be shy.

Awaiting delivery on a 2575 QCWT with Yamaha 350, ESP and more.  Smokey Granite with Midnight Black accent.

We hope to have our first around Memorial Day.

22 SFX, SPS  Regatta Blue & Midnight Black, Yamaha 150

Waiting for our 22 SLX w/SPS and 150hp Yamaha.

Delivery expected week of May 12th!

2014 2350RSR, 115 Yamaha, SeaLegs at the dealer and waiting for ice out and day warm enough to have it delivered to Otter Tail Lake, MN. Next week looks promising!

I was waiting for a 2014 24 SSRX but just picked it up last night. Now I just need the temps to get above sixty and for it to quit raining.

Waiting on a 24SSLX , Black with Granaite accent, Sandstone pillow top, SPS200, E-Tec 200, Karavan Tandem trailer w/10"disc and 14" Alum. (it'll spend it's life on the trailer, no water within 45 minutes!) Supposed to make it for pick up Memorial Day weekend! Keep my fingers crossed!!

Sounds nice. I'll be curious to see your performance stats with the etec .

2375 RCW, full seagrass, co captian lounge, raised helm, diamond stitched pillow top, port group seating with front corner door, lighted curved bimini top. black with champagne accent with a 90 yammi. ordered april 19th (sent in on 21st) and was told yesterday it will be built the week of may 21st

Back