Wife has P.A.D.s!

She doesn't drink......I'm pretty sure I can't pull it off based on my looks either. I know, I'll say it is for the baby! She seems to have no limit when it comes to buying stuff for the little guy!

We were conent with our old pontoon and its function for many years, until my wife saw a Harris at the local dealer with rear loungers. That was the driver for where we ended up today and we couldn't be happier with the RCW.

She doesn't drink......I'm pretty sure I can't pull it off based on my looks either. I know, I'll say it is for the baby! She seems to have no limit when it comes to buying stuff for the little guy!

But aren't you really buying the boat for the little guy, just a little further in advance before the price goes up any higher? :D

I was just thinking ,now that I have a 12 ft wide slip ,  I could fit that 10 footer in there  :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
Remember that is msrp Daril!!!! That Big Kahuna decal would look nice on that new RCW i/o...Just sayin :D
Okay take about 20% off.........still higher than my first house! Ha!

The Big Kahuna decal is probably coming off in the off season........in "talks" with a local wrap company to wrap it. Have to figure out what to do w/a dent and we might end up having a new cover made first......

Easiest fix, next one buy something so expensive, you won't be able to afford to upgrade again .... right Derrick??  :D
Haha, it's funny because its true!! I wouldn't have been able to get this one if it hadn't been for my dealer REALLY wanting a nice Bennington on my lake. Definitely some high rollers. Unfortunately, I don't think it has paid off too much yet. I guess I did sell one boat for him. I/O RCW. 

The boat builder actually "prevents" me from wanting to buying a new boat. The

2375 RCW I/O I built was about $85000 and change.........C'mon my first house was $68900.......
hehe, Mine was $67,900. so yes, my boat costs more than my house. (Canadian remember)

Back