Windshield/Screen Pics

Dr Bob

Reaction score
I have looked till I'm blue in the face to find a nice picture of windscreen/shield options but to no avail. Where can I find a nice side by side??

Also I'm trying to build my 20SSRX incorporating various accessories and/or options. A neophyte such as myself has a difficult time trying to select suitable accessories from a list. The Bennie brochure is really pretty confusing. There is virtually no cross reference with the brochure and the shopping list and pricing with the online site. The brochure does have a helter/skelter smattering of pics but really tough to assimilate!!! 

Does anyone have a suggestion??

I'm no neophyte, hell I don't even play one on TV, but I agree with the assessment of a helter/skelter brochure.  I live in an S world, got the G buckets (a must), two steps up? on floor covering (premium vinyl), 2' more length and the SPS w/150, standard interior, sharkskin, 2 cup holders, and that was how the dealer spec'd it.  I added an extra table mount for a small grill out back for when its just us. I added the underwater LEDs, still haven't used them.  Bought an aftermarket portapotty and privvy curtain, still haven't used them.  I would like a taller windshield for sure, but then the wife would be pissed off without any, cause i'm always WOT.  Other than trips to different marinas/dealers/boatshows or youtube videos, it's a crapshoot.  Although, there are a lot of pics in the galleries here.  You might end up with an S series boat full of Q series amenities.  Welcome to the church of Bennington.   

Back