Windshield

Mark649

Reaction score
Can someone tell me where I can see a photo of the new windshields that are being offered

Thanks

digi51190611.jpg

Looks cool, but not sure I like it. I like current style because it doesn't close you in. We rented a runabout this summer while visiting another lake and I hated being closed in. Hot and confining. What's going on at the back of the pontoon itself? Looks like it ends about 75% of the way back?

Its for wake boarding .

Jack, is the purpose of the new pontoon design to make a wake for boarding or is that simply a by product of the design?

I was told by my dealer that it was designed for wake boarding .

That's disappointing, I was hoping that Bennington was about to revolutionize the industry with a new pontoon design that would make the current style obsolete

Wait a season or two and it will be standard on the higher end models. Seems things always start off specialized and then move to standardized. I have a 2014 and bet by the time the 16's and 17's come out you will see this design as common. Three years between models is probably about perfect for new innovations and a reason to trade. 

I need a bit more coverage from wind etc and hoping this will do it ? Anyone know. Looks amaZing. The new design is top notch. Are these prototypes or the real thing? Tx

Back