Wiring Diagram for 2017 Bennington 22 SFX

John & Pam

Reaction score
All of my wiring harness are trashed due to corrosion and I need to rebuild the entire wiring panel under my dash. I need the wiring diagram.
90 HP Yamaha
Looked a few post but not sure what Series wiring chart I have. they are listed by numbers " 4066" "4067". Any help would be appreciated.

You can contact Bennington, here is their number . 888 906 2628

All of my wiring harness are trashed due to corrosion and I need to rebuild the entire wiring panel under my dash. I need the wiring diagram.
90 HP Yamaha
Looked a few post but not sure what Series wiring chart I have. they are listed by numbers " 4066" "4067". Any help would be appreciated.
Would you still be under Warranty?

Unrelated, but my dad and step mom’s names were John and Pam. :) Related, ditto Illinois’ question above. Normally it would be, so I wonder if it would cover this, unless it‘s off warranty due to special circumstances/ownership.

Unrelated, but my dad and step mom’s names were John and Pam. :) Related, ditto Illinois’ question above. Normally it would be, so I wonder if it would cover this, unless it‘s off warranty due to special circumstances/ownership.
I checked with the dealership and they said corrosion was normal ware and not covered. They did a terrible job with the connectors. Not sealed or greased to keep out salt.

there is a thread on this forum called "Electrical Specs"....it has a lot of information on it with several wiring diagrams for those looking. Just type it in on the "search" top right hand corner

Back