Work Ethic Declining Since Purchase

BigKahuna, you must have gone to UT. I went to Baylor; we spent a lot of time in Austin to actually have something to do. Waco was pretty slow. I went to "The Library" a lot also.

I work from home at Lake of the Ozarks, once 3:30pm arrives, my wife and I waste no time hitting the remote to put our Bennington in the board position, walk down to the dock, get on the boat, then hit down....and we are off.....we go out almost every night ---- Best boat I have ever owned
Man I'm envious of you and all the others that have waterfront homes or cottages. Some day hopefully I will too. It would be so nice to just be able to wander down to the dock, hop in even just for a lunch break on a sunny day. Well done my friend.

With my job, I have to work at home a lot on Saturday mornings to get stupid stuff done for the boss.... I find I can golf and boat on Saturdays, work and boat on Saturdays, but I just haven't been able to work, golf, and boat on Saturdays (life's a beach you know...). Anyway, I have also considered trying the hot spot thing and taking my laptop onto the boat to "work". Seems like a line I just don't want to cross though!!!!! :(

BigKahuna, you must have gone to UT. I went to Baylor; we spent a lot of time in Austin to actually have something to do. Waco was pretty slow. I went to "The Library" a lot also.
Nope, went to school in Rhode Island. I think there are a lot of colleges across the country that have a variation of the "Library" near campus. Another popular place for us was the "Rat", short for Rathskeller..............

I work 2.33 days a week, but I still get withdrawals. I have literally been out on the water 4 days a week since May. Gotta get it in now before fall and justify the payment! :)

Back