Work Ethic Declining Since Purchase

Chris H

Reaction score
Being a Bennington owner has been horrible for my work ethic. Did anyone else think about calling in sick and taking their boat out?

Think about it? Hell, I've done it!!!!!

Been there done that, guilty.

Work? What's work?

Haha................work???????

You beat me by a minute, Carl!

Busted!

My next goal is to test my internet connection speed with my phone as a hotspot and "work from home".

Just to play it safe, I assume you will be naming you boat "home". Hehehe

We sold our land locked house and are currently looking for a home on the lake. So it effects more than work!

I didn't complain when my company sent everyone over 55 years old (with 25+ years on the job) home.

Thank you Lord.

And thank you for the "Tennessee Ocean", as many around here call our river. It's just waiting for us everyday.

Heck, I gotta work to pay for the freekin thing !!!!!!!! :)

I've got it made, my boss will come over for meetings together and we'll go out on the boat. Not taking time off and boating with the boss. Holla!!!

"Working from Home Today" Nice name for a boat. Just added a little to Rocky's comment.

I also like "A Conference Call." That way, my secretary won't be lying when she says, "I'm sorry, Mr. B. is on a conference call right now."

Yeah just like in college I used to tell my parents on the phone..............Gotta go, going to "the Library"...........an off campus bar/hangout............I wasn't lying.............

I just dream away at my desk every day as my desktop background is a shot of my boat. I would love to play hooky but at my last job we were on 12 hour shifts and current job is 10 hour shifts so playing hooky burns up vacation hours pretty quick. And it is hard for me to get off now days as I am a foreman and need to find a fill in if I want days off and as you can imagine everyone I work with are all boating and fishing enthusiasts as well in our short northern summers. At my last job I saw a couple guys get fired for calling in sick and then getting caught on the water.

I work from home at Lake of the Ozarks, once 3:30pm arrives, my wife and I waste no time hitting the remote to put our Bennington in the board position, walk down to the dock, get on the boat, then hit down....and we are off.....we go out almost every night ---- Best boat I have ever owned

Back