WOW- shipping prices seem a bit crazy!!

Adam2012

Reaction score
Went to order a couple Bennington T-shirts off the site. 2 shirts for $28 and the shipping price was over $17.00!!!  C'mon guys- help us out here!!!

Change your shipping option ,I got mine down to 9 & change with 5 or 6 items .

WOW!!  Seems USPS flat rate shipping in the smaller box should work for around 5 bucks.  

Went to order a couple Bennington T-shirts off the site. 2 shirts for $28 and the shipping price was over $17.00!!!  C'mon guys- help us out here!!!
Yup bought a long sleeve T for my wife and a dry fit shirt for me for Christmas and shipping for the 2 items were crazy! I can imagine the # of people who are turned off by the shipping charge and not buy any merchandise because of it.......

We have embroidery and silk screen shops on every corner around here. 

I could have my Bennington decal scanned into a laptop, and they could crank out shirts as cheap or cheaper including freight and handling.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't that be copyright infringement. Not that some won't do it anyhow, but I've heard some of our local places won't do stuff unless they get a release form.

I have some certificates from the club event but don't want to spend them all on shipping.

Wouldn't that be copyright infringement. Not that some won't do it anyhow, but I've heard some of our local places won't do stuff unless they get a release form.
My wife and inlaws do this for a living(silk screening and embroidery) and they wouldn't do it without an OK from someone who matters. Their niece wanted them to do up a Montreal Canadians (don't ask me why they would like the Montreal Canadians! ) with a Disney Tigger character, they refused. Lots of other shops probably would, they won't. Now, that being said, I DO have a nice "Bennington" pull over hoodie that she made me for Christmas last year, black with RED stitching!!! She would never make one for someone for sale

You can change the shipping option . It defaults to the most expensive one .

Drone delivery?

Back