Yamaha 5 year warranty starts today

lakeliving

Reaction score
I don't see any exclusions so the 200 i4 is included in this one. I'm sure my dealer is breathing a sigh of relief as he was going to cover the additional 2 year warranty if it was excluded on this promotion.

http://yamahaoutboards.com/current-promotion

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy,

Just make sure you are covered based on when you TAKE DELIVERY !!

You said you already signed papers and such, but you are not getting it back till spring.

Make sure the dealer follows through so you don't lose 5-6 months of your warranty.

Andy,

Just make sure you are covered based on when you TAKE DELIVERY !!

You said you already signed papers and such, but you are not getting it back till spring.

Make sure the dealer follows through so you don't lose 5-6 months of your warranty.
Good point .

Mine is supposed to be delivered in mid to late February.We are not taking delivery until sometime in April,we will do the paper work day before or day of .

Mercury is also offering a 5 year warranty .For a couple hundred more I upgraded it to 7 year  Platinum coverage .

Boat and Motor covered for the same time frame :)  I had the 7 year platinum coverage on the old ,I think that helped with the trade in price . 

The warranty is going to start 3/31 on the motor so I'll be all set. Then 4/1 I'll be blasting through ice if I have to as I'm dying to get this thing!

I didn't realize that Bennington also covered Ice Damage to the toons . :D

With the 200 I'm hoping to just jump on top of it!

Dont end up like this 
ice2_2144427b.jpg

With a boat name like "Discovery" your bound to get into a situation like that. I think the other boat is name "Don't tell the wife"

Back