Yamaha Outboards email

Hmm, funny, the Canadian site has a heading that you click and can enter your question and email them, but the US doesn't. I guess it's cuz us Canadians are so friendly and helpful! :D jk. I know I used it when I had questions about my warranty and if I received the extended or not. They were helpful.

Hmm, funny, the Canadian site has a heading that you click and can enter your question and email them, but the US doesn't. I guess it's cuz us Canadians are so friendly and helpful! :D jk. I know I used it when I had questions about my warranty and if I received the extended or not. They were helpful.
That's probably because they have like 10 months of the year to answer questions up there as the boating season is much shorter ......  ;)

That's probably because they have like 10 months of the year to answer questions up there as the boating season is much shorter ......  ;)
Well that is true, but our snowmobile season is MUCH longer, and since our super cold causes EVERYTHING to break faster, they are probably super busy! So it must just be our helpfulness!! Haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Smooth. The jet ski was invented for a reason!

Bunch of hosers those Canadians.

Except Derrick.

Sounds about right but what’s with requesting a colonoscopy each time too????

Hahahahahahaha.

Sounds about right but what’s with requesting a colonoscopy each time too????
Man, when you say something witty like this you gotta let me know!!  If sunnyside hadn't quoted me I might have missed it!! Haha I don't even actually have anything witty to respond! I will say that I don't, nor have I ever had a colonoscopy, BUT if I did need one, it would be free! I must say, the only thing worse than GETTING a colonoscopy, is having to get a loan so every month you get shafted again making a payment on it!

Nothing is FREE.
Not true. Joining this forum is free, now staying active in it, well that's going to cost you a boat, or two, or three!

Not true. Joining this forum is free, now staying active in it, well that's going to cost you a boat, or two, or three!
Gees, thought we all bought at least one Bennington.  This forum wouldn't exist otherwise.

Back