10-Year Bow-To-Stern Warranty!

R

Retired Team Member1

Thank you for purchasing a Bennington!   If your 2017 model year boat has been purchased and registered by your dealer after August 1, 2016, and you join Club Bennington, you are automatically enrolled to receive our new 10-year bow-to-stern warranty.  (5 Years original warranty plus another 5 years for joining the Club!)

[COLOR= rgb(39, 42, 52)]You MUST register as s Club member to obtain your 10-year warranty.   If you are reading this post as a [/COLOR]Guest of the Club and own a new 2017 Bennington, register now!

After registering, you can bypass the Club homepage and come directly to this Club forum, a favorite area.

*** Your dealer will warranty register your new Bennington with us online. Our online registration process requires your email address. Please provide it to your dealer! All boats eligible and registered for the 10-year warranty are flagged in our system. You can contact your dealer to verify this "flag" is in place.

Again, if you have not provided an email address, please do so with your dealer!  We are not marketing hounds, but we like to have a contact email for warranty purposes.  Your dealer can go to our registration area to confirm that your 10-year warranty has been activated.

My new boat just arrived.  I will sign papers this week.  Is there any specific paper  if Im already a member from my first Bennington. 

That is a very good question.  I bought a new boat after joining. did i get the additional warranty. 

Last edited by a moderator:
My new boat just arrived.  I will sign papers this week.  Is there any specific paper  if Im already a member from my first Bennington. 

Thanks , The link worked for me and confirmed my 10 year warranty. 

Excellent!!!

Just updated via the link, got my confirmation of 10 year warranty !!  :wub:

I took care of this earlier this week via the link.  Worked great for me, and I am all set.  Easy as can be once you have your boats VIN.   :D

We also added the extended warranty through Mercury onto the engine as well last weekend via the dealership, so also covered for 8 years on that.  Downside there is that extended warranty was pricey.  May have been a waste of money, not sure. I was more nervous with all the electronics on that darn Verado Pro.   :wacko:

Either way, I guess we will at least have a lot of peace of mind for the next 8-10 years.  :)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's funny reading about "updating my boat" threads, as I was contemplating keeping our "R" and replacing the flooring with seagrass, rear side panels and adding RCW loungers and trying to add an extended aft deck. I probably could have done it for 1/2 the cost of our new GCW, but that new 10 year warranty swayed us to just get a completely new boat. 

The 10 year warranty was what swayed us. After the salesman told us about it, Bennington was the first and only boat we looked at, if you don't count the 2 pontoons at the boat show.

Great warranties.  I got six on the Yamaha engine and ten on all else makes for some good piece of mind!

Thank you for purchasing a Bennington! If your 2017 model year boat has been purchased and registered by your dealer after August 1, 2016, and you join Club Bennington, you are automatically enrolled to receive our new 10-year bow-to-stern warranty. (5 Years original warranty plus another 5 years for joining the Club!)

You MUST register as s Club member to obtain your 10-year warranty. If you are reading this post as a Guest of the Club and own a new 2017 Bennington, register now!

After registering, you can bypass the Club homepage and come directly to this Club forum, a favorite area.

*** Your dealer will warranty register your new Bennington with us online. Our online registration process requires your email address. Please provide it to your dealer! All boats eligible and registered for the 10-year warranty are flagged in our system. You can contact your dealer to verify this "flag" is in place.

Again, if you have not provided an email address, please do so with your dealer! We are not marketing hounds, but we like to have a contact email for warranty purposes. Your dealer can go to our registration area to confirm that your 10-year warranty has been activated.

In regards to the Bennington warranty ; way to go Bennington! Thank you for providing excellent service. I had an issue with some electronics being mounted somewhat askew, the only way the issue could be corrected was to replace the entire console. Bennington stepped up, replaced the console, and problem solved. There was no haggling back and forth, just great customer service. Thank you also to Lodders Marine in Fairfield Ohio for their assistance. If you are looking to buy a Bennington, consider Lodders, they are an excellent dealer. Customer service is a priority. Thanks again Bennington and Lodders Marine.

We have been treated well there. Where do you boat?

We are down river from Burnside about 2 miles before you get to Conley Bottom Marina. Dock is on main channel at White Oak creek.

Back