20 SLX vs 20 SLM

Mine has the new rails and says 20 SL on it So I am confused ?
I've seen no "new" "X" models specified that way on logo. They all say SL. The "X" is for dealer specification when ordering.

I have been looking at pictures in the gallery and see the 2013 SLX. I have a 2013 20 SLM, but no where can I find what SL "M" means. The dealer said "M" is for Michigan. Also, it appears to me that the 20 SLX is more "cab forward" than the SLM... SLX has more rear deck. Is this correct, or just an illusion from the pics?

Thanks, AWK
The "Michigan" version comes equipped with an on-board vacuum.

They did it because the WOLVERINES SUCK!!

Don't get excited, I'm just joking!

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill N

Unfortunately, I can't argue with you. They do suck. Hope the boat doesn't suck too. Maybe blow a weld on the 4th leg of the trip in. Just like michigan defense.

Sorry.. I played division II football at Michigan Tech as a defensive back (Hensel mtudb24) and watching michigan play on Saturdays is just like listening to nails down a chalkboard

Todd

Oh, TB was hoping to avoid this can of worms! lol :p The 20SL and SLX are the standard models, sold throughout the U.S. and Canada. Our Michigan rep asked for a modification to the fencing/rail position of these models, lengthening the bow deck a tad and shortening the stern deck a tad. Not sure why Michiganders would be any different than the rest of the good ol' USA, but there you go! (yes, M is for MICHIGAN, go blue, hail spartans, go red wings, etc.)

Back