2011 Bennington 2575 R Stern lounge I/O

BigKahuna

Reaction score
My wife and I saw this 2011 Bennington 2575 R Stern lounge I/O parked on the side of the road for sale so we stopped to check it out. It is champagne in color and has a Volvo Penta 300 HP I/O, ESP, In floor storage, vinyl floor w/snap in carpet, mini galley w/a sink, raised helm, diamond stitch upholstery, ski pylon, SS rub rail, and a bunch of other goodies. The owner says it has 240 hrs. and only kept in the water for 1 season. There is no trailer in the deal. It was in decent shape although a little dirty/dusty w/pollen all over the interior probably because he left the cover off so people can easily see the interior. There were a few minor dings on the rub rail and 2 of the splash guards. It just needed a really good cleaning..........

Anyway here is my question.........Based on the above info...........What do you all think was his asking price??? I'll reveal the price sometime tomorrow........

$44990

$44990.01

:p

Although I think that $45,000 would be a pretty good price I am going a little lower, $39

If it's a good price, PM me details on where to see it. I've got a buddy looking for an affordable used Bennington or Premier since his boat club is raising prices and limiting hours. The used market is so incredibly strong in our area that we can't find one that is <5yrs old and anywhere close to reasonably priced.

I'll guess $41,995

$50k.

$1 Bob!

$54,995

$42,000

If it's a good price, PM me details on where to see it. I've got a buddy looking for an affordable used Bennington or Premier since his boat club is raising prices and limiting hours. The used market is so incredibly strong in our area that we can't find one that is <5yrs old and anywhere close to reasonably priced.

That is why most just buy new. Buying used just doesn't make sense when you can go new for a couple grand more.

$24,995.00

All right gentlemen drum roll please....................

The owner is asking $62500........ Wow! My jaw almost hit the floor! I know Benny's keep their value but for a boat going on its 6th season with 240 hrs. and a few noticeable dings and could use a good cleaning and it doesn't include a trailer......... $62500 is a bit much. If it was me before I put a boat up for sale it would be washed, waxed and detailed and in the best shape possible. 

Congrats Sunnyside360!!! You are the winner with the closest bid.......$54995

I think that should be pretty close to what it was new in 2011

Great!!  Anxious to hear what I won.  LOL

Wow, checking out Boat Trader, that's the price of a used QCW I/O. I'm thinking the guy typed in Q instead of R for a price quote ....  :blink:

$62500 for a 6 year old boat with 240 hours, well then have I got a deal on a 2014 with trailer and like 36 hours on it!!

I'm listening Bulldog

Back