2012 24SLX Cover

Jeff Pearl

Reaction score
I'm looking at buying a used 2012 24 SLX. It seems to be in good shape as a tri-toon with a 150 Yamaha on it. The big issue is that it doesn't come with a cover at the owner has lost it. My dealer quoted me 4-6 weeks and even other custom places need close to a month to get me a cover. Is there anything you recommend to get a cover for it quicker or even something that will 'work' for a few weeks until the new cover arrives?

Any suggestions on whether a 24 SLX is a good pontoon??

Dealer had mine for a week to replace my cover ,they have their own canvas shop . You could get a waterproof tarp for temporary use until your new one arrives

Dealer had mine for a week to replace my cover ,they have their own canvas shop . You could get a waterproof tarp for temporary use until your new one arrives
Did you have to wait a long time for the dealer to get the cover as well??

They dealer made the cover in their canvas shop . They needed the week for measurements and snap location

Can't speak from experience, but many on this board have the SLX tri-toon with 150 combination and flat out love it. Good luck and welcome to the family!

Check web sites, iboats, overtons, pontoonstuff.

Have a local canvas shop make one for you on the spot. No waiting......

Great Lakes Skipper and feebay have them sometimes.

Back