2014 24SCWX

Flysooner9

Reaction score
Hey all,
Looking at a used 2014 Bennington 24SCWX with a 150 Yamaha on it 84 hours. First off anyone with a similar boat have any comments? Dealer wants 42,900 for it. Comes with a trailer. I know the market is real tough on buyers right now but is this in the ballpark? How much would you offer on it?
Also a more general question seems a lot of boats this size have 150 on them. Is that really enough power? Able to easily ski with say 6 adults and a few kids?

That is nearly what I paid for a new 2018 22SSXAPG with a Yamaha 150 in 2018.
Too much.

And yes--plenty of power. The sweet spot between performance and economy in my opinion.

Here’s a quick run with basic info and triple toon. Price looks really high.

3FE4480F-F486-46E2-9A3B-292ACD4AA669.png

Is the pontoon you are looking at a 2 or 3 tube boat? 84 hours is very low. The market is crazy right now in many areas. I looked at a new 3 tube 150, 22LSR very nicely equipment and received a quote of $62k. Dealer is expecting to be out of inventory in two weeks. Said that if I ordered one, it would be mid $50's but wouldn't be available in late August. I don't believe that NADA is current for some markets, especially spring this year.

I’m in Dallas. Everything here is sky high! There’s 3 year old sun trackers selling for 40+

Is the pontoon you are looking at a 2 or 3 tube boat? 84 hours is very low. The market is crazy right now in many areas. I looked at a new 3 tube 150, 22LSR very nicely equipment and received a quote of $62k. Dealer is expecting to be out of inventory in two weeks. Said that if I ordered one, it would be mid $50's but wouldn't be available in late August. I don't believe that NADA is current for some markets, especially spring this year.

it’s a 3 log sps package

I just checked my 2014 sslx with sps and a Yamaha f200 and it shows that range as well. I’m in south Florida and the market is nuts here.

9FB162A2-CC04-4777-9412-4144E317F8F2.png

If you want to know if the SCWX with a 150 hp and SPS is a sweet ride, well I’m a bit jaded because that is what I have. If it has been taken care of and you want a floor plan that works really well, in today’s market it might be worth negotiating with the dealer. As far as water skiing you will absolutely be able to. You can easily pull two slalom skiers out of the water with the load you stated.

Last edited:
Back