2014 Club Bennington Invitational

R

Retired Team Member1

Come join us for our 2014 Product Preview, exclusively for Club Bennington members. This event follows the annual Bennington Dealer Meeting to launch the new model year. Plant tours, new product previews, on-water testing, mix and mingle with Bennington staff...

SAVE THE DATE:

Sunday, August 25, 2013, at the RV Hall of Fame, Elkhart, Indiana!

Click Here for more info:

http://www.clubbennington.com/currents.php

Last edited:
Great news and we'll be looking forward to it!

Yay! I have been waiting for the official announcement. I had a blast at last year's event and can't wait for this year's!

Sunday is cool, too!!!

Y'all need to support BM by attending. They have stuck their necks out and made a major investment to be true to their customer-focused principles.

See you there!

Last edited by a moderator:
Since it will be on a Sunday we will be there. Thanks for having this on a weekend TB!

What time?????

This event was a blast last year and a great way to get to know the people from Bennington. the hospitality was amazing and they go out of their way to make it a great event. make your reservation, you will not regret it!!!!!

How do we make a reservation for this?

This will be an all-day event and more details will follow, along with a registration link!

Shoot, I have to work Monday, someone else already has it booked off. Although my dealer does refer to me as his "Western Sales Division" and asked me to come. Hmmm, batteries for the boat, or trip to Bennington? We'll have to wait and see, although I did pick up a passport application, just in case!

If you can get to Sault St Marie and swim over to Michigan, I'm sure some of my fellow/northern Michigan owners would initiate a revised version of the underground railroad and get you to the event. Just a thought. I'm going to try and make it as well. It would be great to meet everyone.

We wwe're planning on being there but I have some dental surgery the day before. It would be nice to meet some people from the forum. Maybe next year.

Shoot, I have to work Monday, someone else already has it booked off. Although my dealer does refer to me as his "Western Sales Division" and asked me to come. Hmmm, batteries for the boat, or trip to Bennington? We'll have to wait and see, although I did pick up a passport application, just in case!
Sick leave???????

Sick leave???????
The problem is we are a very small depot, 4 hourly couriers, a sorter, a relief guy, and 3 owner operators. So we only have the one relief guy to cover shifts. We can barely give him enough hours to keep him. So it might be out. PLUS with the price of batteries and Wet Sounds gear, I'm starting to question my sanity on this whole new boat idea! Wait a second, that's it, STRESS LEAVE!! And what better way to relieve stress than lounging on a Benny in Indiana!!! I'll keep you posted!! Haha

Maybe you could "entice" them to work for a couple bucks ..... it cost me $20 to my asst. mgr. to cover me for a four hour shift every other Sat. during the summer .... when I can talk him into it .... ;)

New info, agenda, model #'s, and registration is up for the 2014 Open House August 25th. I'm in!

http://www.benningto...about_2014&is=o

Lots of new models and water demo's to see and as I predicted, a new 2375RCW closed stern is on the model list. Note to self, we do love the one we already have a ton ;-)

And I wonder what a 24 SCWX I/O is, a center walkthrough S with ESP I suppose? And a twin elliptical with "mega pod".

Last edited by a moderator:
Sons of B?! '_!'#@'. Twin elips with a 250hp on the back.... Well, doesn't that just kick ya in the pants. Wonder what they did to the structure to allow for a 200hp? Hmmmm. Yamaha bulletin shows it at 48mph.

I'd guess that's what the mega pod is for as in mega transom!

Hopefully the 1st grandkid has arrived by then. We will spend Sat with the baby in Chicago and stop on Sunday on the way home.

Back