2015 -2550 gsr just arrived

day 31, 124 miles on clock. many many sunsets and good friends and good wine. Am enjoying my Benni to the max.

Wow Gabbiano with 124 hours in a month you must be enjoying it, that's GREAT

Throw out an anchor. It's a great way to put zero hours on the motor.

zero hours on motor equals zero hours of fun

zero hours on motor equals zero hours of fun
We go from our slip at the marina, drop anchor at the sand bar . We have quite a bit of fun .

Its not zero but close.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's hard to catch fish at 40+ mph too!

Yeah, we hang out in cove, take a cruise if it gets a little too hot, then back to cove. We tend to sit and fish for hours too.

Going nowhere fast is my favorite part of boating.

Either by myself, starring out over the horizon, watching boats go by and relaxing until my heart almost stops, or with a bunch of friends and kids playing in a cove laughing and splashing. Either way, going nowhere is my favorite place to go.

Maybe "Goin' Nowhere" would be a good name for our boat...

Last edited by a moderator:
I would think that would be a good name for a tracker. You have a Benny so that means you've made it!

Thanks for ruining the name for me.  Can't be thinking "Tracker" every time I look at it...

Ha ha ha!

wow I can't believe it. seems like I was waiting and waiting forever and now I have had my boat for almost 6 months. It has been a wonderful 6 months of fishing and cruising but now it's time to put her away for a few and head back to NY boating on long island for the summer. security will be number one on my list. I have 3 ip cams on my baby while i'm away. If you would like take a peek at one. the user name is bennington and the password is guest, fortunately for me my brother lives next door and will be my local sheriff while I am away. Have a great summer of boating .

http://150tarpon.dyndns-office.com:80

Cool! Looks like you left a bottle of water behind though!

Back