2017 22 SSRX

We are on Fairy\Vernon\Peninsula lakes in Huntsville.

The dealer ended up getting us a very good deal on the HO it was 3599.00 over the price of the 150 with the 10 year warranty and the RX4 prop. This was pretty much the standard price of the small block 200 so we were happy.

Thanks for the info! We are on Bobs north of Kingston.

Very excited for you.  Congratulations!  Vroom...vroom! 

Well, as it is we got one day yesterday that was sunny but cool, and I spent most of the day flipping the goggles up and down and wiping drool from the Pillow Top Captains chair and the wheel :p

I have only one picture to post for this week as the weather is quite nasty today and the week looks not much better. 48.6 GPS  but running up into the 6000's, waiting for the correct Prop, which should be in later in the week. This thing jumps out of the water literally can't wait for the RX 4 17P as the Cyclone 16 isn't enough prop for it.

G2.jpg

With numbers like that I'm thinking that 17p might get you to 50! Just saying! Great looking motor! congratulations on your new baby!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, as it is we got one day yesterday that was sunny but cool, and I spent most of the day flipping the goggles up and down and wiping drool from the Pillow Top Captains chair and the wheel :p

I have only one picture to post for this week as the weather is quite nasty today and the week looks not much better. 48.6 GPS  but running up into the 6000's, waiting for the correct Prop, which should be in later in the week. This thing jumps out of the water literally can't wait for the RX 4 17P as the Cyclone 16 isn't enough prop for it.

View attachment 1696

What a tease you are! ;)

Back