Tonight
- Wisky over Illi

Saturday
- MSU over Rutgers
- Bucks over Husks
- PSU over Indiana
- Iowa over Purdue
- Maryland over NW
- UM over Minn (Hail! Go Blue! Victors Valiant!)

My predictions came in at only 3 of 7.
Some surprising outright shockers of upsets.

Ditto.
I am thankful that the Badgers are not involved in the "upset" conversations this week.

Same here...I regard Wisconsin and one of the B1G powerhouses, so I want them to stay strong in order to help out the power rankings of the entire conference.

I thought RG3 was gonna be it, but they threw him to the wolves with no o line protection and ruined his professional career.
RG3 had a fantastic Rookie season and was Rookie of the year! But yes he used to run for his life! We haven't had an Offensive line since the Hogs!!! How bout those Redskins beating those Cowboys today!!!

My Tigers are trying their best to give me a heart attack. One thing for sure they had better improve the special team play before the ND date(11/7). Right now I'm a little worried. They gonna have to improve all around to beat 0310 St

Ditto.
I am thankful that the Badgers are not involved in the "upset" conversations this week.

Just read your QB is out with Covid. With him being the second stringer coming into the season, who do you guys have now as the incoming 3rs string QB (assuming that is what you have to go with against the Huskers this upcoming Saturday)?

Gonna be a crazy year with no warm up games, different preparation, the late start and condensed session, and Covid in the mix. So many unpredictable factors.

My Tigers are trying their best to give me a heart attack. One thing for sure they had better improve the special team play before the ND date(11/7). Right now I'm a little worried. They gonna have to improve all around to beat 0310 St

I do not see ND matching up with Clemson. Just don’t see it. Barring major injuries or a Covid outbreak with some key players for Clemson, I would expect your Tigers to roll over Irish.

That said, as an MSU Spartan, I wish I could have your type of “concerns” about my team. LOL I’d call that “rich man worries” in the football-universe. :p

I do not see ND matching up with Clemson. Just don’t see it. Barring major injuries or a Covid outbreak with some key players for Clemson, I would expect your Tigers to roll over Irish.

That said, as an MSU Spartan, I wish I could have your type of “concerns” about my team. LOL I’d call that “rich man worries” in the football-universe. :p
Chase Wolf will likely be the man Saturday against the Huskers if Mertz's 2nd test comes back positive.
I think they will be fine for that game and even the following against Purdue. The Michigan game Nov 14 concerns me. The Badger need to be healthy & have all of their weapons to beat Big Blue.

Chase Wolf will likely be the man Saturday against the Huskers if Mertz's 2nd test comes back positive.
I think they will be fine for that game and even the following against Purdue. The Michigan game Nov 14 concerns me. The Badger need to be healthy & have all of their weapons to beat Big Blue.
Chase Wolf tested positive with the bug.
Now I am getting a little concerned.
We'll see how 4th string Danny Vanden Boom does against the Huskers.

Chase Wolf tested positive with the bug.
Now I am getting a little concerned.
We'll see how 4th string Danny Vanden Boom does against the Huskers.

Yikes! Par for the course in 2020.

Call me crazy, but I think we'll be OK. At least for the Huskers game.

So, now who is your pick to win the B1G West? (Cuz I gotta believe that the Badgers will miss 3 games)

Yeah kinda hoping the Maryland game against Minnesota would get cancelled too! But for a different reason. Ha!
I don't know. Gophers did not look stellar Saturday night. Your game Friday night will have alot of viewers! Big opportunity for individuals to shine!

Yeah kinda hoping the Maryland game against Minnesota would get cancelled too! But for a different reason. Ha!

I hear you on that one. After our showing against Rutgers last weekend, I am not feeling good about our rivalry matchup against U of M this upcoming weekend.

I hear you on that one. After our showing against Rutgers last weekend, I am not feeling good about our rivalry matchup against U of M this upcoming weekend.
It's going to be a great game!

I don't know. Gophers did not look stellar Saturday night. Your game Friday night will have alot of viewers! Big opportunity for individuals to shine!
Let's just concentrate on Maryland scoring their first touchdown of the season!

Back