2022 boat shows are beginning to take a hit... be sure to verify yours is still happening

goldnrod24

Reaction score
Boat shows across the country are being cancelled for 2022, with an eye toward a more stabilized market in 2023. Be sure to check the status of the show(s) near you.

You heard it here first, folks.

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Boat shows across the country are being cancelled for 2022, with an eye toward a more stabilized market in 2023. Be sure to check the status of the show(s) near you.

You heard it here first, folks.
Not surprised, but a GREAT reminder for everyone. Thanks!

There was a snowmobile show 2 weeks ago about an hour and a half away. I was surprised they even bothered, as you pretty much cannot buy new 2022’s for most manufacturers/models. The industry is nearly sold out for this model year. Like boats and PWC, the used snowmobile market is so inflated as a result of the lack of new inventory options. It’s crazy right now!

Last edited:

BigKahuna

Reaction score
The Mid Atlantic Boat show is slated to be here in Charlotte in February 2022. We'll see what happens....It seems like all kinds of other shows have been taking place here....... Garden and landscaping shows, Gun shows, Knife shows, Hot tubs and spas shows, Christmas shows etc etc. Seems like some things are getting back to " normal".

PonTuna Salad

Reaction score
The Charlotte auto show was a couple weeks ago. Normally the cars are packed in and the main floor is full. This year there was plenty of spacing between cars and even curtains to block part of the floor. I don’t expect the Mid-Atlantic show to have boats side by side.

BigKahuna

Reaction score
The Charlotte auto show was a couple weeks ago. Normally the cars are packed in and the main floor is full. This year there was plenty of spacing between cars and even curtains to block part of the floor. I don’t expect the Mid-Atlantic show to have boats side by side.
We were going to go but it's Dangerous taking my wife to those shows!