2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

Got the following info from senior fellow at Bennington. If I had known this it may have changed a purchase? How much more is sport?

“Morning Tim!

The interior package determines the logo on the gate. If it's the standard pillowtop you'll get the B Logo that matches the B on the interior. If you get the Sport Interior, you'll get the winged logo that matches the logo on the sport interior.

Let me know if you need anything else. “

$347837.00 base, no options.

What? 347 thousand!

Yep , I got right off the build site.
Site also states limited production model contact your dealer for lead times .

If you were asking about just the sport seating it was a 3k upgrade on my model. My issue was with the sport seating option the extra wide captains chairs are not available

If you were asking about just the sport seating it was a 3k upgrade on my model. My issue was with the sport seating option the extra wide captains chairs are not available
My R has the sport interior (with wings on the seats and front gate) and I have the extra wide captains chair. Oh this wonderful supply chaino_O

got my boat back today with the correct raw water pump and the extra amp. The one thing I can't figure out is how do I get the bilge pump to turn on? In the R there was a switch (labeled) but not in the Q. I've turned on all the labeled and unlabeled switches; nothing. There is a good bit of water back there from the rains we had. What am I missing, or does ours just not work?

My R has the sport interior (with wings on the seats and front gate) and I have the extra wide captains chair. Oh this wonderful supply chaino_O
I checked today, just curious . It's not even listed as an option on my model .

I did the builder and added ONLY a 300 yahama to it. 374K. WTF?

The wings come with sport seating. I was told I can add them on and then I could look like I had sport seating —until you looked over the railing. Ha!

The bilge switch is bottom far left switch. First push is manual (I think) second push is auto. Accessories switch Does Not need to be on. Of course battery and master power has to be on. My bilge has about an inch of water at all times. I’m gonna have to remedy that. The pump is in the most aft floor opening and it slides onto a bar thing. I didn’t remove it, but tech did and showed me a button on bottom to test it out. The bilge can hold a tremendous amount of water (think weight) and I can see it being a issue in south Florida with some torrential downpours. I leave at first sign of hurricane and don’t come back till power is restored, so it can easily be 3 weeks. The pump should be hot wired directly to battery instead of going thru master power switch.

The bilge switch is bottom far left switch. First push is manual (I think) second push is auto. Accessories switch Does Not need to be on. Of course battery and master power has to be on. My bilge has about an inch of water at all times. I’m gonna have to remedy that. The pump is in the most aft floor opening and it slides onto a bar thing. I didn’t remove it, but tech did and showed me a button on bottom to test it out. The bilge can hold a tremendous amount of water (think weight) and I can see it being a issue in south Florida with some torrential downpours. I leave at first sign of hurricane and don’t come back till power is restored, so it can easily be 3 weeks. The pump should be hot wired directly to battery instead of going thru master power switch.
That switch does nothing on my boat, and it's not labeled. It doesn't even light up when I turn it on. The upper right switch also has no label, but it lights up when I turn it on. But it doesn't appear to do anything. Guess I need to take it back to the dealer next week.

YEP! Dealer charged me $250 to direct wire and add a separate off switch when stored in the garage. Worth the cost, but really this should be standard from the factory.

Last edited:
Dealer came to the house yesterday and fixed the bilge pump; it was just a loose wire that could have been knocked off when they added my 2nd amp. But, my button that controls it is not labeled so I'm guessing Bennington never connected it to start with. I told them to take it back since the button is missing a label LOL. At this point I'm broke in, everything is working so we're good to go!

The attention to detail is not very good. I have the blue ice Bimini lights and they installed the switch upside down, (the wording is upside down). Under the helm they had one tube for cup holder drainage, but it wasn’t hooked up. They forgot the other tubes. The sharkhide application was missed in a couple of major spots. As you know I had a loose wire to power everything on helm also. Turned out to be wrong size connector so wire fell out. They left out one windscreen connector. Wire cuttings and aluminum shavings left under helm. Satellite radio not hooked up. Fm antenna left bundled up. Speaker grills are installed crooked except for one. It’s an easy fix, but shouldn’t go out the door like that. Mud on inside of Bimini, Not from dealer because they have no dirt areas, unless a worker can walk on ceiling!
I have a few other gripes and have a big list for dealer at 20 hr oil change which is scheduled for Monday. Oh yeah one more thing, this is a bear to get on a lift, thank goodness it has a slight taper to bow

Back