Will your dealer loan you one in the mean time?!?Today is supposed to be my day for my Q. Haven’t heard a thing. I guess I will stop at dealer on Monday and see if he has any news or idea on when it may be a complete package with motor.
Do you ladies and guys think prices are still going up on all pontoons? I’m contemplating buying a used toon to use till mine comes in and hopefully it’s a low cost transaction from buying to reselling. I’d to love to hear opinions and gather ammo for the wife discussion that’s coming. She says just rent them in meantime, but it’s just not the same or I think cheaper after 6 plus rentals.
That would make me assume that any Q that was scheduled to go to build after my boat is not in the process yet.
Good point. I'll be talking to our rep tomorrow to get a weekly status. On our last call last week he did commit to having the boat to us "by the time the season starts". Tomorrow I'll remind him the season start in March in SC.Not necessarily , for example if the color of furniture you ordered is late ( or waiting on your damaged replacement ) They are not going to stop production on the next one .