2022 Q - it's finally gonna happen!

Had my weekly message exchange yesterday. Front end parts still not on site so still not on the line. Now I'm just getting frustrated. :(

Were they able to give you an estimate of arrival?

I'm told by the dealer mine is scheduled for production week after next and he already has the motor, Yamaha 250 SHO. Fingers crossed! Ordered first week of September and was told at the time early February for production so pretty much on schedule which amazes me. Somewhere in one of the threads someone had an email address to check directly with Bennington on production but I can't for the life of me find it. Anyone have that? Thanks all!

I ordered my QCW mid August ,build was scheduled for 2/14 . I was informed last week ,it got pushed back to either the 18th or 21st

How is anyone getting info? Someone to call or write? It would be nice if Bennington had a website we could check with our order number to see some details.

Last edited:
I get my info from my dealer

Were they able to give you an estimate of arrival?
Last week he committed to "before boating season starts". I reminded him our season starts in March here, so this week it's "I hope we make it".

I'm told by the dealer mine is scheduled for production week after next and he already has the motor, Yamaha 250 SHO. Fingers crossed! Ordered first week of September and was told at the time early February for production so pretty much on schedule which amazes me. Somewhere in one of the threads someone had an email address to check directly with Bennington on production but I can't for the life of me find it. Anyone have that? Thanks all!
I asked my dealer to have the regional bennington rep get in touch with me. That's how I got his number.

Thanks, didn’t know there was a person like that.

Had my weekly message exchange yesterday. Front end parts still not on site so still not on the line. Now I'm just getting frustrated. :(
Anything to update this week ? I havent heard anything on mine.

Last edited:
I didn't contact yesterday, figured they were closed. This week's update: All the parts are in, so it will be on the line "very soon". He wouldn't commit to anything. He did say once it hits the line, 3 to 5 day to build and will ship out 5 to 10 days after completion. He also said we would contact me Friday with an update. Right now, fingers crossed for late March.

Meanwhile, it was 80 here today, 85 tomorrow, and frustration grows! But it will be cool again next week.

I'm going to see my dealer tomorrow, hopefully he has some news on mine.

Does your dealer have your motor and prop?

I didn't contact yesterday, figured they were closed. This week's update: All the parts are in, so it will be on the line "very soon". He wouldn't commit to anything. He did say once it hits the line, 3 to 5 day to build and will ship out 5 to 10 days after completion. He also said we would contact me Friday with an update. Right now, fingers crossed for late March.

Yes, the motor is at a custom paint shop right now. I love Yahama, but hate yahama grey. Since I couldn't get a white 300, they took a grey 300 to the paint shop to have it painted to match the boat accent color. It's due back from the paint shop next week.

Yes, the motor is at a custom paint shop right now. I love Yahama, but hate yahama grey. Since I couldn't get a white 300, they took a grey 300 to the paint shop to have it painted to match the boat accent color. It's due back from the paint shop next week.
I'm with you. Don't like that grey either. And don't like Honda's grey.

I just got back from my dealer . His R and my Q both got pushed back to the 18th-21st .But he said the hold up was the frame for the new Bow itself on the R's and Q's that is now tapered . Pic is from the dealer meeting last August

1645629902752.jpeg

Meanwhile, it was 80 here today, 85 tomorrow, and frustration grows! But it will be cool again next week.
Hey! Both of my children live in Chapin! Awesome little town and lake Murray is gorgeous

My Q was pushed to around same time. Not that a big of a deal, as I’m still waiting on a white Yamaha 300.

Back