2023 College football thread

How about that Miami game? What a freaking debacle. That whole coaching staff should be fired by Monday. Way to ruin your season!
OMG - Right!?! Unbelievable failure in clock-ball management. Just goes to show how much the little things and little decisions mater.

Looking like Iowa gonna upset Wisconsin. B1G West is a hot mess.

Maryland/Illinois played a great game! It was a matter of field goal kickers in the 4th qtr! Maryland let one get away.....

Remember, they were manhandled by USD 2 weeks ago.
Still ahead....
SDSU
Southern Ill (going to that game)
Northern IA
I don't see them making the playoffs.
How does a team decline this rapidly?

Still ahead....
SDSU
Northern IA
Graduation. Crappy recruiting. All the other teams finally catching up with the Bison!

Still ahead....
SDSU
Northern IA
Just look at my Spartans collapse from 2015 to 2017. It can happen fast, and last, for most programs. Heartbreaking when it does.

Just when my Spartan’s look like they might get back on track with a new QB, they blow their 24-6 lead going into the 4th quarter and lose. Thank goodness that I can actually enjoy the Lion’s on Sunday to try to get over it. All sorts of frustrations in East Lansing these days.

Just when my Spartan’s look like they might get back on track with a new QB, they blow their 24-6 lead going into the 4th quarter and lose. Thank goodness that I can actually enjoy the Lion’s on Sunday to try to get over it. All sorts of frustrations in East Lansing these days.
I'm happy for you Lions fans, it's been a rough........well, lifetime I guess. I don't watch much NFL, but still root for the Vikings, so I'm no stranger to disappointment at all!

Lions are for real!!!

I'm happy for you Lions fans, it's been a rough........well, lifetime I guess. I don't watch much NFL, but still root for the Vikings, so I'm no stranger to disappointment at all!
True story! :D

I root for the Vikings (as long as they aren't playing the Lions) as Joe Berger was the only player from MTU (walk on) to play in the NFL. At least they went to 2 conf champions in 16/17 and 17/18 season but lost to the Eagles both times
As I always say, D1 players play for the love of the fame, us D2 players play for the love of the game :cool:

Tomorrow's OSU/PSU will be interesting.
I'm expecting a a big Buckeye win. I don't feel Penn State has played any legit opponents to date. By this time tomorrow, we'll know.

Tomorrow's OSU/PSU will be interesting.
I'm expecting a a big Buckeye win. I don't feel Penn State has played any legit opponents to date. By this time tomorrow, we'll know.
Sadly for me, that is correct... and PSU's quarterback hasn't proven himself against tough opponents... Clearly that was on display, lol.

back to the drawing board for the lions...

The Hawkeyes falling to the Gophers keeps the B1G West interesting.

Back