2023 College football thread

Last week was a surprise. Ravens are an excellent team, but I would not have anticipated that blowout. I expect us to show up differently tonight for the Raiders for a variety of reason form this past week with personnel and changes to practice. We’ll see how that all goes.

Bison will not be going to Frisco this season. On paper SDSU wins this every time, but if NDSU can spoil SDSU's perfect season it will be a nice consolation prize.
But post season it looks like I will have to get behind the Jacks!

Last edited:
Who else is getting into the weekday Conference USA games?
Liberty is the real thing!
Switched to MAC teams for the remainder of the schedule.
I sure like having college football Tuesday through Saturday!
Truth be told, I think my wife does too, so she can watch her haulmark channel without my 'added commentary'! LOL ;)

Out all day didn't see any football. Didn't expect Maryland to beat Penn St. Started out 5-0. Now 5-4. JMU still rolling! Still undefeated...... Good win by MSU!

My remote got a workout going between LSU @ 'Bama & the Washington @ USC game.

Not sure what B1G & NBC were thinking featuring the Purdue @ Michigan mismatch. Can't image that they had over 50 viewers remaining by halftime!

My remote got a workout going between LSU @ 'Bama & the Washington @ USC game.

Not sure what B1G & NBC were thinking featuring the Purdue @ Michigan mismatch. Can't image that they had over 50 viewers remaining by halftime!

CFP ranked teams getting the airtime at this point in the season. Cincinnati back in 2021 was getting a heck of a lot of press, then this happened:

Screenshot_20231105-102050-003.png

Hey BK. Not football related, but my Spartans open their regular season today at home against JMU. College hoops season is also officially upon us.

Hey BK. Not football related, but my Spartans open their regular season today at home against JMU. College hoops season is also officially upon us.
Oh man starting against Tom Izzo/Michigan State?!? Not good for JMU!

Holy crap didn't think JMU could hang with MSU much less win in OT!

Back