43 degrees this am. We're boating!!!!

Ben & Suzy

Reaction score
I sure didn't expect to see temps in the low 40's this time of year. It's been so hot this summer that ya know ol' Mother Nature is sure to make up for it this winter, but it's only August! Oh well, the Benny is hooked to the truck and we're heading out soon. The sun is shining and it's already a balmy 52 degrees! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here lately although we didn't have a real hot summer overall as compared to the past. We will be headed out for the Missouri river at Bismarck ND today as well. todays forcast calm sunny and 78.

Please send some of that cool weather to Florida! Suppose to be a HOT 92 degrees here today with off and on thunder boomers.
+1 on coller weather. We have summer until November. And then it turns into Late Summer. :lol:

Please send some of that cool weather to Florida! Suppose to be a HOT 92 degrees here today with off and on thunder boomers.
+1 on cooler weather. We have summer until November. And then it turns into Late Summer. :lol:

I went to Florida in February a couple years ago to get away from the cold of the ND winter. It was 38 when we left Bismarck and the exact same temp of 38 when we left the Orlando airport. it was only about 60 the whole time we were there and the day we left if hit the upper 70's.

I was very disappointed in the weather Florida had to offer us Northerners on that trip.lol.

I hear your Michigan weather is glorious for boating in the Summer--both months.

I worked a week in North Dakota in December, and we had to be out in the weather 1/2 day. I locked the keys out of my rental car about 9:00 a.m. and it was 33 degrees below zero. The only locksmith for 100 miles happened to be across the street at the time.

The whole region needs to move to Florida for the Winter as far as I'm concerned. So many farmers have cows to tend to, and I sure feel for them--the cows that is. But, home is home. After living up north 3 years after college, I swore off living anywhere that they don't have good pig barbeque, which ends at Paducah/Louisville. But look at all the big salaries in the ND/SD oil industry--a boom economy.

Just put on some heavier clothing, and go enjoy your Bennington.

We love the seasonal weather here in Michigan. We had a very warm summer, but we're already looking forward to winter. We already bought 2 new snowmobiles for the wintertime just a few weeks back. :eek: Got rained out today. A 25 mile radius of rain popped up right over our waterway most of the afternoon. Oh well, tomorrow is another day!!

We have had a nice warm summer in Maine. we will get 4 more weeks in with temps in the 70's, then it's time to put her to bed and dust off the Arctic Cat for the winter. Looking forward to my newly ordered toon next season.

Umm, I'm from Canada. I used to live north of the 55th parallel, Thompson Manitoba. I win so far.

We have had a nice warm summer in Maine. we will get 4 more weeks in with temps in the 70's, then it's time to put her to bed and dust off the Arctic Cat for the winter. Looking forward to my newly ordered toon next season.
A Cat man eh. We have 3 Cats in the family.... 2011 F800 SnoPro LTD, a TZ1 LXR(4 stroke), and a mint 02 440Z SnoPro (up 4 offers :) ), 3 Yamaha's 4 strokes, and 3 Skidoo's. I'd say we have the 2 and 4 stroke field covered. :) Yes, we love winter.

I think we're gonna put buying a new Bennington on hold. No Yellow. :( Maybe Ivory will be offered and we can do our own graphics pkg. :)

Back