Anchor Size ??

Ok, I just ordered my numbers in chrome :) We also have the small box anchor and the shore stake. With a good current, our boat still drags the box a little... We love the shore spike and are planning on buying another, one to leave at the campsite and one to bring to the sandbar. The tube it ships in is perfect for storing it, we just put the tube inside the bag, the anchor in the tube. Oh boy, more shopping $$ Also, don't forget to get the Danik hooks, they are awesome!

Yeah I figured the small box anchor would drag on your boat. I have the large one for mine and it's definitely not too big in windy conditions.

I just ordered one shore stake and Danik hook two days ago. When at the sand bar I'm going to throw my box anchor out the stern and use the shore spike out the bow.

Just ordered a small box anchor for myself as well yesterday, overtons sent out a 10% discount code and offered free shipping for fathers day so I took advantage of both discounts at once.

Anyone know of an electric anchor winch compatible with box anchors?

The Small Slide Box Anchor has been working great holding my 20 SLX in place while anchored.

Back