Anodized Rub Rails

I am in the process of installing the Taco brand rub rail, didn't think about it when I bought it.  Fortunately, it will cover about half of the first seasons dings.  I'm getting too old for this shit. 

^^^LOL^^

i never thought about Taco. They make many types of rubrail styles. Our R has the plastic rail and its Horrable. The sun does a hell of a job on it by mid season it needs a Aceaton/Redpad resurface. Even with 303 on it let us know what rail you get

The anodized section of my rail on my S is really wimpy.  There's hardly any support behind it. It's basically hanging from the top edge. Is everyone's like that?

Acetone cleans the rubber on the heavy duty rub rails up like new as well.

Thanks for the other option.  For awhile I was thinking I'd never get them off. 

The anodized section of my rail on my S is really wimpy.  There's hardly any support behind it. It's basically hanging from the top edge. Is everyone's like that?

Yeah, I really noticed that when installing my rub rail.  It is unsupported behind it, so it flexes a lot.  It is a lot more firm where the playpen holds it down.  It would be nice to address this with some screws or a threshold type of piece.

Back