Another new Benni being built!

MrFreeze

Reaction score
I just ordered a Bennington!. Not my first pontoon but it is my first Bennington.

2575 RCW

Champagne exterior

Ivory/Monochrome Seating

Mocha Palm Carpet

Yamaha F115LA

Elevated Helm

SST Rub Rail

SST Stern Gate

Bow Seat

LED Underwater Lights

LED Lighted Bimini

LED Lighted Cup Holders

Stereo Remote at Rear Lounger

Very excited! Expected delivery is mid April. Thanks to all on this site that helped me with my questions.

Last edited by a moderator:
Beautiful boat. I must say, that's a VERY aggressive build schedule. I hope your dealer isn't being too optimistic. Not that any dealer would do that, of course. ;-)

I just ordered a Bennington!. Not my first pontoon but it is my first Bennington.

2575 RCW

Champagne

Mocha Palm Carpet

Yamaha F115LA

Elevated Helm

SST Rub Rail

SST Stern Gate

Bow Seat

LED Underwater Lights

LED Lighted Bimini

LED Lighted Cup Holders

Very excited! Expected delivery is mid April. Thanks to all on this site that helped me with my questions.

Beautiful boat. I must say, that's a VERY aggressive build schedule. I hope your dealer isn't being too optimistic. Not that any dealer would do that, of course. ;-)
I thought the same thing. I asked several times and kept getting the same answer. :unsure:

I bought a stock boat recently - I did look at ordering and was told 4 to 6 weeks also

What a great build - Congrats and good luck with your new Bennington

Love the Champagne, very classy. Sweet build, enjoy.

Very nice boat. Congrats and welcome aboard

Todd

I bought a stock boat recently - I did look at ordering and was told 4 to 6 weeks also

What a great build - Congrats and good luck with your new Bennington
Hmm, I was looking at ordering a new One and was told June. Maybe that's because I'm in Canada? WTF!? :)

I thought the same thing. I asked several times and kept getting the same answer. :unsure:
MrFreeze,

Ordered the same boat with similar setup on Jan 25th and was told Feb. 28th delivery. Now it looks like March 28th!!!

Welcome to the world of false hope... :angry:

Nice boat by the way. Now hurry up and wait!

MrFreeze,

Ordered the same boat with similar setup on Jan 25th and was told Feb. 28th delivery. Now it looks like March 28th!!!

Welcome to the world of false hope... :angry:

Nice boat by the way. Now hurry up and wait!
You guys are starting to scare me a bit :eek: The dealer told me that they recently extended boat production to include Saturday's and that gave them more production capacity. I hope he is right. If I get it by May 1st I will still be OK with it.

2575 RCW

Champagne exterior

Ivory/Monochrome Seating

Mocha Palm Carpet

Yamaha F115LA

Elevated Helm

SST Rub Rail

SST Stern Gate

Bow Seat

LED Underwater Lights

LED Lighted Bimini

LED Lighted Cup Holders

That color is awesome!

That color is awesome!
Thank you geevjay. I beat myself up pretty good over the color choice worrying about black streaking on the Champagne. In the end, with the help of those on this forum and the fact that my wife had her heart set on that color, it kind of made it a no brainer if you know what I mean. ;)

When we ordered our boat at the 2011 boat show our dealer already had a truck load of boats with build dates set for right after the show. He had set this date up months earlier in anticipation of orders he would take at the show. If they hadn't sold all of those boats before the cutoff date they were going to order boats for stock. I was able to make changes to my boat up to a few days before the build date.

When we ordered our boat at the 2011 boat show our dealer already had a truck load of boats with build dates set for right after the show. He had set this date up months earlier in anticipation of orders he would take at the show. If they hadn't sold all of those boats before the cutoff date they were going to order boats for stock. I was able to make changes to my boat up to a few days before the build date.
Right Chuck. That is what my dealer told me. He inserted my order into one of his stock slots. Ordered about 2 weeks ago and was able to add the powertop Monday. Supposedly still on schedule for end of March. I believe cutoff for changes is getting close though. As TB said they have to arrange for inventory to be "on the line". Gerry

I called my dealer yesterday and he told me that the expected build date is April 4th so I guess he has been giving me the strait scoop! Getting real excited. It has been in the 70's & 80's here in Michigan for the past two week. Very strange but I am loving it.

I called my dealer yesterday and he told me that the expected build date is April 4th so I guess he has been giving me the strait scoop! Getting real excited. It has been in the 70's & 80's here in Michigan for the past two week. Very strange but I am loving it.
My 2575 RCW is scheduled to build that week of 4/2 also. Sounds like we should have them about the same time !! Where are you located ? Gerry

My 2575 RCW is scheduled to build that week of 4/2 also. Sounds like we should have them about the same time !! Where are you located ? Gerry
SE Michigan, how about you?

When did you guys order you boats? I ordered mine 1-25-12 and still don't have a build date!!! I ordered a 2575 RCW Limited...

When did you guys order you boats? I ordered mine 1-25-12 and still don't have a build date!!! I ordered a 2575 RCW Limited...
Where are you located? I should think they would be able to give you a date by now! Sheesh, I would expect it to almost/be done by now, I'd call up the dealer, that's a pretty impressive boat(pricey too) I should think they'd be excited to keep you happy!

I ordered mine on 3/5 with a 4/4 build date.

Back