Awesome Photo's & No B.S!!!

Great shot Gee! I imagine you getting into position, then telling anyone else on board to sit down and DON'T MOVE!! Waiting for the ripples to vanish!

TT, well done!! A few shots there are giving eagle eye Gee a run for his photographer extraordinaire title!! Keep it up. All these pictures are bad though. They make me realize how sad and boring my little lake looks!!

Lake Billy Chinook? I'll be there on the 23rd.

And parked...

c70z.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Here's a photo that might not be awesome but unusual. Last week we rescued a baby offsprey. We Watched as he landed into the water And then looked like he couldn't get out. It looked as if he was drowning? We backed the boat right up to him And I was able to reach down and grab him He seemed very uncomfortable being held Then he calmed down when I offered him the rail of the

Bennington.
F575206B-073F-4930-972B-3F4C7A0693B7-1788-000002712E1FEFAC_zpsc72d4051.jpg

7726430F-6336-4801-B510-F4A7FBC94146-1788-0000027152AA02E3_zpsa959b432.jpg

He had one hell of a landing gear and I didn't want any part of it. Once he grabbed onto the rail it felt like I was gonna hurt him pulling him off it.

He eventually let go and we were as to get him to land where he hung out for a few Hrs and then flew away.
5F75825E-CC6C-4784-A244-F937BC549A25-1788-00000274A9C072A4_zpsd6bc9357.jpg

Don't try this at home!

That's really a cool looking bird.

We have a Osprey nest on the Lake, but they have it buoyed as a "no boat" zone. If you get caught its a automatic $1000 fine.

I tend to keep my distance, so I wondered what one looked like up close.

That's amazing. I can't believe the claws on that thing.

Gee, I noticed in the first picture that the two of you have similar hair, are you related by chance :rolleyes: Actually proud that you stopped to help.

That is quite impressive and commendable of you. Pretty gutsy too! I watched the movie The Birds when I was much younger, kinda makes you look twice now!! Haha, I still can't believe that they tied the birds to the actors!! Could you imagine trying to do that nowadays!!

We have lots of Osprey on the lake and it's very impressive to watch them dive forr fish. All the shoal markers have nests on them and there are some freestanding poles with nests as well. I've never been THAT close though.

Where she at????? Ha! Good pic! Whatcha got in that cup Suzie?????????

Actually it's iced tea.

Here are a couple photos of the sun set today. It was almost like a ring or fire and the photos don't do it justice.
SAM_9921_zpsa973f289.jpg
SAM_9926_zps0e504498.jpg

Wow. Very cool photos all...

Fourth of July with the freelance photographer on board.

lkn_zps3018da0a.png
Just realized looking at where Suzie's sitting that the seat base is angled leading to the gate in the back giving people more room to walk past the Captain's seat. Thought our seating configuration was identical but my seat base is not angled..........

I think it's because you've got the motor there.

Yup you're right.........that whole seat hinges forward so I can lift the changing area/sun pad to get access to the engine pod......

You know your a happy couple Carl when you dress alike! My in laws came over Sunday and they were both wearing similar shades of green and didn't realize it. Funny when that happens

Back