Bennington Brochure

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
So I received a Bennington Brochure by mail. No where in it does it show the new L Series. No big deal to me ! Any thoughts?

2020 ? I dont believe the 2021 brochure's come out until next year when the boat shows start .
What color is the cover ? 2020 is a burgundy

2020 ? I dont believe the 2021 brochure's come out until next year when the boat shows start .
What color is the cover ? 2020 is a burgundy

Isn't the factory building the 2021s now? Seems like the brochure would be done and ready for distribution now.

Isn't the factory building the 2021s now? Seems like the brochure would be done and ready for distribution now.

Went to my local Bennington dealer the weekend before last, and the owner said that the new brochures should be available by Dec-Jan timeframe when the winter boat shows start.

They had just gotten in a fresh new L series (I saw it sitting back in their prep area still factory shrink wrapped). He did say that they were going to be having a virtual dealer meeting with Corporate sometime over the next week or two to discuss the lineup changes and any new features/options.

He thinks the delays are purely due to the recent shutdowns that the corporate office experienced due to the pandemic measures taken.

I have every one since 2012 ,when I purchased my 1st Bennington .I've never received one before February . Last year they came out at the beginning of February

I am guessing they need to do photo shoots etc and get that all edited I am sure it takes time for that side of things. I did get a lot of info on it from Bennington when they knew I was going to order one and they wanted to make sure I knew what I was getting. I am very happy with our new LX. I agree, I like to look through the new brochure every year, I am excited to see it.

Oddly enough, i just received (2 days ago) a 2020 brochure, with a letter dated January 8th, which was just a few days after we bought our boat... Not sure where that got lost and was sitting for 8 months.

I have every one since 2012 ,when I purchased my 1st Bennington .I've never received one before February . Last year they came out at the beginning of February

I’m the same Jack! :D

It’s really amazing looking at the 2012 brochure vs. 2020. So many changes!

Back