Bennington cover for a 2000 180s

Mpetz

Reaction score
Where can I find a cover for an older Bennington? And other parts like chair cushions, and console gauges?... just got my first pontoon and want to,fix it up

Start with dealer.
There may be some obsolescence after 20+ years though.

your cover should have a tag with manufacture. My 2011 was done by Tumacs. I just emailed them asking for cost for a replacement cover. It was 6-8 weeks and $1200 and they send the snaps that you have to install.
Here is their email if you find they manufacture your cover and their website
pittsburgh@tumacscovers.com

Where can I find a cover for an older Bennington? And other parts like chair cushions, and console gauges?... just got my first pontoon and want to,fix it up
Welcome to the forum Mpetz! As far as the cover is concerned have a local canvas guy make you one. It'll fit like a glove!

Bennington probably has 100+ seating and fencing options to choose from. They're not really in the business of upholstery and mooring covers.

I suggest you find a good upholstery shop to redo your seats. Or, you can buy all new seating online at PontoonStuff.com. Mooring Covers can be bought at Overton.com for some boats. And tent and awning shops can also custom build one using your old cover as a pattern.

Back