Bennington Customer Service

Remediation

Reaction score
Lake Cumberland KY - White Oak Community Dock
We have a 2008 RCW2575. The ladder has been sticky since we bought it used. I have never been able to figure the model to order a new ladder. After last weekend I got tired of beating on it. On the way home from the lake, driving at 1:00am, I thought would Bennington have the manufacture and model number of the ladder? I got the hull number off the title and emailed Bennington at 6 pm last night. At 10:12 this morning, I got the all the information needed to order the correct replacement ladder.
Thank you, Mandalynn with Bennington Customer Service. You made my day and the coming weekends easier.

She is very helpful! I spoke with her several times when ordering my boat and she was always very timely and got me in touch with the right people. Bennington should give her a shout out for her excellent customer service!

Mandy is top notch and Bennington is lucky to have her !!!!

Follow the link below.

I always hear about the great Bennington customer service. It is definitely true. I had a minor item I needed to call about and spoke with Alicia. She was fantastic. She helped me out with my issue Immediately and was very friendly and professional. It was nice for a person to actually answer a customer service call and then transfer me to the correct person again. No computers involved.

Alicia is top notch for sure!

Back