Bennington Dealer Show

StevL

Reaction score
Wow! Some very cool Bennies..... Twin 300hp, a 520hp I/o..... Stepping it up!

A few more exotic looks too!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Wha???????? Pics !!!! Twin 300 ...... Drooling!!!!

If you have face book go check out Captains Choice Marine, photos posted.

Steve

Thanks for the head's up. Lots of nice candy to see there. The red Q with black out treatment was cool and I like the new arch. Maybe it can be folded like the Nautiques one. The twin 300 looks to be their one off purpose built photo boat, but it makes one wonder  ;)

Really like the dual console.... 2015 seems like a good year to buy a boat ;)

Steve

The twin 300's look good. If they offer this option on the gsr, I'm ordering one. I don't care what the wife says. Just don't tell her I said that. ;)

I love our bennington, but I am not amenable to being passed so much. I was previously cruising at 65 and this 40mph takes some getting used too. I know, it is a personal problem.

Cheers, Steve

Steve what's your top speed with the verado 300 ?

The twin 300's look good. If they offer this option on the gsr, I'm ordering one. I don't care what the wife says. Just don't tell her I said that. ;)

I love our bennington, but I am not amenable to being passed so much. I was previously cruising at 65 and this 40mph takes some getting used too. I know, it is a personal problem.

Cheers, Steve

So far, it has been 48. As soon as I become more familiar with the boat and the motor breaks in, I think 50 is reasonable.

Cheers, Steve

Toys Toys Toys 

It's what living is all about !

110612604.jpg

I'm wondering if Bennington is going to be a little ticked about the fact the dealer posted pics of their new lineup before THEY did! But I'm happy they did!! Haha

Too bad they didn't post the any "ball park" prices...........Can you imagine?!?

Be over the 6 figure and then some. The arch is beautiful. as is the red with black

Loving the blackout with lime green trim!

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm wondering if Bennington is going to be a little ticked about the fact the dealer posted pics of their new lineup before THEY did!
I have been told many times that this dealer is either the largest selling in the nation or the southeast. I don't think Bennington will be to upset.

Steve

The twin boat looks like a homemade setup. sits very low in the back and looks like a G with a centered S helm. I like the new radar arch though.

WOW!  Glad I am able to hold off PADS and wait a few years as I see the new models come out

better photos of a dual console up now.

Steve

If you go on fb. And search Munson ski they have some pictures also...

This is an interesting hull design

image.jpg

Back