Bennington Dealer Show

Ok. Where is the video of that thing! I think we have a new bat boat!

Last edited by a moderator:
On those pictures from PQ29, did you see how the toons are "short" of the overall length of the pontoon. Very cool and different!

Is that only on the I/O models, Q, or any tri-toon?

What's going on with the two pics of the red Q and the black Q?  Diamond shaped pontoons for about the last 1/4 length of the pontoon?  Anybody have info on this?  Have they always been like this and I never noticed or is this something new?

Something very new. I am dying to get more information. Probably can't afford it but very intrigued.

Something very new. I am dying to get more information. Probably can't afford it but very intrigued.
Whoa, I totally missed that. Something akin to a stepped hull. Very interesting!

Looks like someone is working on a way to get "clean water" back to the props. Thumbs up on that bad mombajomba

Do it Tom. We'd welcome you to the club!

Do it Tom. We'd welcome you to the club!
I receive regular PADS inoculations from my lovely spouse, who writes the checks each month.

Satisfying my intellectual curiosity only  B)

I receive regular PADS inoculations from my lovely spouse, who writes the checks each month.

Satisfying my intellectual curiosity only  B)
Denial is step one!

Anyone call to find out yet? Lol
My dealer said the funky hull is for wake boarding and wake surfing. Speeds are about the same as "standard" hulls. I have to admit the idea of a pontoon surf boat is pretty cool. The v-drive fiberglass ones around here are usually full of people and cost a ton ($100k+).

Denial is step one!
Not really. I have a new garage and pole barn to build, plus another renovation to pay for  :mellow:

But I repeat to myself: "My boat works just fine, works just fine, ..."

I guess the double helm thing is so Crockett and Tubbs can run to Havana for a mojito.

Arch needs to be built to fold down for low bridges.

Still no room in the helm for 7" screen GPS.

The double engine, sky deck models seem to be very popular on the intercoastals and back water areas. Seen a few last time in Florida while looking at vacation houses from the water north of Naples

Back