Bennington Fuel Funnel

ILLINOIS AVE

Reaction score
Hi Guys  I was having a problem fueling up my 2014 SCWX with 5 gallon cans on the dock. Because of spillage. So I talked to my Parts Dept. guy about the problem, he told me that he could order free of charge a funnel that Bennington will provide to owners with a fuel over spill problem. One funnel per serial number off a boat. He told me that the funnel will reach past the breather tube that is in the fuel fill neck. Hope this will help some of you out.

Jeff

Get one of these 

http://www.amazon.com/Hopkins-10801-FloTool-Shaker-Anti-Static/dp/B000EH0ORI/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1436227081&sr=8-1&keywords=gas+siphon

713PunaXg9L._SL1500_.jpg

Wow never knew Bennington was doing that but I agree with the above...buy that Super Siphon. I bought one last year...it's the nuts.

So I'm looking at the Super Siphon trying to figure out how it works. Which end goes where? And how does it siphon?

Metal end goes in gas can and then you just jiggle it and it starts pumping gas. I can't even imagine being without it, especially with the crappy spouts on modern gas cans. 

Wow would have never thought that by looking at it. So is Amazon best bet on purchasing?

The local TSC (Tractor Supply Corp) store had them recently for $6.00 each.

I went to Tractor Supply and got a 10" galvanized  tractor funnel with a 12" long corrugated metal hose on the bottom.  I cut it off an inch, and it fits the filler neck of my Bennie very tightly. It works very well.

Back