Bennington Parts

CrimsonCoug

Reaction score
We bought an SX22 summer of 2018, and love it! Unfortunately, the dealer we bought it from (and also the nearest dealer) is over 2 hours away. I have had and impossible time trying to get them to help get replacement parts.

We lost the screw between the side panel and the console and have broken a door stop on the port side door. I've requested three times now to get replacement parts, and I haven't heard a word from them any time.

Is there a way to order parts online? I found a doorstop on Amazon, but it is too short, and when the door is lifted, it easily goes over the higher of the two stops. And for the missing bolt I'm using a regular hex 1/4 20 bolt, but the hex head does not match the remaining screws.

We bought an SX22 summer of 2018, and love it! Unfortunately, the dealer we bought it from (and also the nearest dealer) is over 2 hours away. I have had and impossible time trying to get them to help get replacement parts.

We lost the screw between the side panel and the console and have broken a door stop on the port side door. I've requested three times now to get replacement parts, and I haven't heard a word from them any time.

Is there a way to order parts online? I found a doorstop on Amazon, but it is too short, and when the door is lifted, it easily goes over the higher of the two stops. And for the missing bolt I'm using a regular hex 1/4 20 bolt, but the hex head does not match the remaining screws.

Check greatlakesskipper.com , sometimes there’s some oem parts on there.

Call a different dealer Some thing that size they will mail to you if you pay the shipping.

Back