Bennington Q Series

Moss0202

Reaction score
Does anyone know if there is a big price difference in a 2372 compared to the 2572? Also will a Yamaha 300 work as well on the 2572 as it would on the 2372.

That 300 will work on anything!!!

Moss0202, depends on the pontoon setup which determines the maximum HP motor it can take.  You can find that information as well as pricing on the Bennington Boat Builder;

http://www.benningtonmarine.com/series/q/

The dealer was trying to sell the 2ft bigger 2572 and said the 300 Yamaha would be fine. I worried that it would reduce the top speed

I would say, go as big as budget allows, both boat and motor!!

Dealer offering exact same price on Q2372 and 2572 WindscreenArch. Both with a 300 Yamaha. Can get the v-8 350 Yamaha for $6k more but dealer says the bigger motor is a bit more maintenance for very little additional performance for the additional cost. Any thoughts on this? Same price for either boat makes me wonder if 2572 has problems or just isn't selling.

But the v-8 is sooooooooooo smooth.

The dealer was trying to sell the 2ft bigger 2572 and said the 300 Yamaha would be fine. I worried that it would reduce the top speed
I have a 2572 QCW with the Yamaha 350 V-8 and it's pretty awesome! If they are offering you a 2572 for the same price as the 2372 with the same motor it's a no brainier unless the extra 2' affects your docking situation. Yes, you will lose a couple mph obviously because the 2572 is bigger and heavier, still well worth it in my opinion to have the extra room and better ride of a bigger boat. The Yammy 300 will push that boat around just fine in my opinion...

Good luck!

Dan

We did order a 2016 2572 Windscreen Arch w/ blackout package. We went with the Yamaha 300 engine. Build started 11/11, so delivery will hopefully be towards the end of the year. Excited to be an owner of this nice triton.

Nice Moss, welcome to the family

Back