What do you think?

Attachments

• 64850779439__8B395508-0392-4C7E-AF99-0EEFB1F9FA10.jpeg
    64850779439__8B395508-0392-4C7E-AF99-0EEFB1F9FA10.jpeg
    154.5 KB · Views: 99
Nice!!!!

Awesome!!

How much?!?

120k, Boat is really awesome, cant decide if I want this one on showroom or order new one.

Don't forget about the drain plug!

Oh yeah! What would you order differently if you didn’t get this one?

Would you still get a better deal custom ordering from the dealer vs the MSRP sticker on the showroom boat?

Seems last I heard, dealers were budging on the sticker for the showroom floor models, and always seems to be decent discounts off the MSRP when building.

MSRP on this boat is 145k
I get 16% off

You're on the water in the next week or so vs waiting till 2022. Tough decision for sure!
Dealer told me 6 weeks build time..

Dealer told me 6 weeks build time..
Wow, for a custom build or a preorder?

I ordered a 22LSB in late April, was told August, and I'm hoping for September delivery. The entire supply chain has challenges from furniture to engines. In fact, my dealer said the boat should to go to production in late July, however he would not even guess on the engine delivery. He has ~10 factory wrapped boats sitting in his yard awaiting engines.

I guess there's a scenario where Bennington is prioritizing these higher end boats and the larger engines are readily available, however I would be disappointed if Bennington is allowing that.

Good luck but I would really press him on the delivery estimate. JMO .. from a newbie! :)

I better make double sure, but he has never steered me wrong. My 3rd Benny

I will be ordering after the dealer meeting next month . In the past I have ordered in December and they have arrived at the dealer in February .
I have been told to order in August and hope for a spring delivery .

Back