Bennington vs. Harris

Tin Diesel

Reaction score
This popped up on my YouTube Feed. It was just published in January 2018 - I did a search here for the file name and didn't find it, so here it is.

Nice comparison for people new to pontoon boats (like me). Seeing the underside, I sure am glad I've got under-skinning!

Good video, anyone considering buying a pontoon should watch this.

That was nice. I like the format and variety of comparison points. I’d love a series of videos following this format with various boat model comparisons.

Too bad - I finally tried to look st this and it just gives a message that says “it contains content that is blocked by WMG from viewing in your country due to copyright laws”. I have no idea what that is about?!? I am still happy anyway that we bought Bennington :) obviously I’m in the U.S.

Well, when I was initially thinking about selling my wakeboard boat and buying a pontoon, I went online and requested a brochure from any manufacturer that would send me one. I eventually had a pretty good stack to go through. Some I dismissed pretty quickly and others I investigated further. I liked the Harris boats but here in Havasu we only have a few pontoon dealers and Harris wasn't one of them. I came to the conclusion that I didn't want to buy something from way out of the area should there be any warranty issues. I ordered my Bennington from the dealer here in town and have no regrets whatsoever. Not a huge fan of the dealership itself but am very happy with my Benny. Had there been both a Harris dealer and a Bennington dealer here I'd probably still be deciding, lol.

Looks like it got banned via Warner Music Group.

That video is the dealer (Boat Masters Marine) where I got my Benny, Akron Ohio area. Video doesn't play.

It has disappeared on YouTube also...

I even went to their website and couldn't find it. Did they use music on the video? Maybe it was pulled for that. I have seen many other videos where the poster states that they "don't own the rights to the music" and they seem to get away with using the music somehow.

I even went to their website and couldn't find it. Did they use music on the video? Maybe it was pulled for that. I have seen many other videos where the poster states that they "don't own the rights to the music" and they seem to get away with using the music somehow.

See my post #8

Back