Better Days

WoodenPontoon

Reaction score
Hey has anyone noticed that it seems brighter in the evenings????  Must be getting closer to boating season!!!

I have a print out of sunrise/sunset times along with length of daylight each day on my desk at work. We are trending in the right direction. Here in MI we are almost as far west as you can go in the eastern time zone. During the dead of summer the sun rises at 6 and sets after 9. It is perfect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey has anyone noticed that it seems brighter in the evenings????  Must be getting closer to boating season!!!
Hey Dan......

Although "Big Kahuna" is still in storage boating season has definitely started here. For the fisherman it hasn't stopped. They were out on the water all winter. We are seeing more and more pontoon boats out on the water. For the past couple weeks it's been in the 70's w/a couple days in the low 80's like today. If this keeps up I might have to go get her and bring her home......

Only a little over 3 months until the days start getting shorter!

Better get the snowmobiles out!

It is always boating season out here. :D

Cheers, Steve

It is always boating season out here. :D

Cheers, Steve
Ha, no kidding.  I'll be in Havasu next week for the boat service and will probably take the boat out as it's supposed to be in the high 80's with little wind.  Sucks.

Hi PB, I'm sending good thoughts' your way for an early summer. Hey Randy, I just had the boat serviced last week.

Cheers, Steve

Cool.  Did SC do it?  Mine is going in for the 20 hour and a couple of simple warranty issues.  There was a scratch on the black piece by the rear cleat (pointed out by the dealer) and the Garmin cable has a big slice in it up under the helm like it was cut with a razor blade or something.  Must have happened at the factory.  The dealer is swapping both those out for new ones.

I'm shooting for the 23'd, next Wednesday Temp is going into the cellar this weekend but climb out to the mid 70's on Wed. Water proofed the playpen cover with 303 yesterday. Shrink wrap will be taken off Sat. Motor work ( filters spark plugs etc.) Sat& Sunday, Clean up Monday Gear back on Tues. and then we go. It's seems like an winter was quick this year Benny was only wrapped late last November three and a half mos. ago.

Life is Good    

Back