Big time Newb question....PAD'S?

50 hours and I am contemplating about becoming the newest member of PAD society ....
Time to order for an early Spring Delivery .

Well you are at the 50 hour mark. That is usually when you start to have the symptoms of this illness.
Wow, 50 hours, wonder if I'll ever see it! I haven't even made it into the 40's before I was overcome with the uncontrollable symptoms!  Haha

Lord Please help me and keep me safe for at least 3 more years

I'm immune to this PAD--at least I think.

My old pontoon was a 1985 Starcraft 24' with a Yamaha 115 hp 2 stroke. Had I been changing the lower unit grease like I should have, it'd still be my #1 boat.

But that Memorial Day when I had to watch all the other boats going by my lake house, I couldn't do anything but buy the 24SSLX w/Yammie 150 hp. I shouldn't have taken my wife to the boat show 4 months prior.

I'd be glad to get 27 years out of this Bennington. Heck, I'd be glad if I'm still alive in 27 years. If you can keep your heart out of boating, pontoon boats will last a long, long time if maintained properly and kept out of the weather.

Pretty sure everyone that visits this site regularly has already been infected with PADS.  It's just in remission for a lot of us.

I have a similar problem only mine is before getting my boat. I call it TBS, toilet bowl syndrome. Ever since I ordered my boat, which they tell me will take about 6 weeks, I cannot go to the bathroom without having my Bennington catalog within reach to be looked at. each visit costs me between $500 and $1500 in upgrades. Thank goodness my dealer finally said NO more changes it's being built. :wub: ;)

Back