Bimini Frame Mount rearview Mirror

franklyfrank

Reaction score
Finally found the perfect Bimini Frame Mount rearview mirror.
And it didn't cost and arm and a leg. It is made in the US, CIPA Part No.01877 about $ 95.00 from E-Trailer. Got it in 3 days.
It has a solid heavy clamp that fits right on the frame and the mirror doesn't vibrate at all. I cut a piece of 1/16 " aluminum from a 1.5" x 1.5" angle to fit between the clamp down screws to keep from gauging the frame.

Attachments

• Mirror 1.jpg
    Mirror 1.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 50
  • Mirror 2.jpg
    Mirror 2.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 49
  • Mirror 3.jpg
    Mirror 3.jpg
    142.6 KB · Views: 49
Thats nice!

Looks good. I’m the cheapskate in the group. Then again with a 10mph max it’s not a huge necessity …. :D:D
We pop this on to the helm when we leave the docks.

1679736803811.png

I considered that first but the view was too restricted. I boat mostly around Anna Maria Island, Tampa bay the gulf and the Inercoastal which at times is like an Interstate so I needed a high visibility mirror.

I considered that first but the view was too restricted. I boat mostly around Anna Maria Island, Tampa bay the gulf and the Inercoastal which at times is like an Interstate so I needed a high visibility mirror.
When we were down there visiting Sarasota there was a huge sandbar right near the bridge between Longboat Key and Coquina Beach/Anna Maria island. Pretty cool area. Do you use your Benny in that area?!?

Hoping to see a video of Bimini mounted mirror at a decent speed. Jiggles?

Back