Bimini parts needed.

John T

Reaction score
Made a big mistake today while moving my 2013 Bennington 20slx. Had the Bimini top up and hung it on a tree limb. Now the front frame rail is trash. Don’t know if I can buy one piece or the whole frame. Any help?

You’ll have to contact your dealer or watch feebay...

You’ll have to contact your dealer or watch feebay...
Thanks for the help. spoke to my closest dealer and first wanted to sell me a whole new frame at a tune of $425 that they had in stock and then they found out they could get the separate piece that I needed at a tune of $325 shipped. So, my next step is trying to contact the company that makes the tops, Tumacs Corp. to see if they will sell me a piece of stock so I can weld it.

TUMACS only makes the covers. Anyone know who makes and supplies the Bimini frames. Same as on Harris pontoons so is a common supplier?

Thanks for the help. spoke to my closest dealer and first wanted to sell me a whole new frame at a tune of $425 that they had in stock and then they found out they could get the separate piece that I needed at a tune of $325 shipped. So, my next step is trying to contact the company that makes the tops, Tumacs Corp. to see if they will sell me a piece of stock so I can weld it.
Did you ever find a source for individual pieces?

I am guessing that Bennington makes these frames themselves. I don't know that for certain though.

Back