Bimini replacement / Forward Bimini

CastingCouch

Reaction score
Hello, I have a 2009 2575 GL and I'm interested in adding a forward bimini top to my boat. I'd like to know if bimini tops are still available for this year or if this would have to be a custom job?

Thanks in advance,

Dave

I can't answer that question directly but a little patience on the weekend and I'm sure a few will chime in. A replacement Bimini I would think would be no problem, the front framework may be another.

Happy Boating!

Go to your closest Bennington dealer with your hull id and they should be able to contact Bennington and get the parts and install. Your existing Bimini top will need modified with a zipper to connect to the new front one.  You could always leave it as is, but it will allow water through if not connected. 

Spring of 2019 and I'm wanting to add a front bimini on my 2005 benny 2575rfs. Just got word from the local benny dealer that it will cost right at $1500 bucks for the frame, hardware and fabric. To me thats crazy! I can buy a total double bimini kit, aftermarket, made in the USA, best fabric and thread for that much or cheaper. Its a shame, because I wanted to stay original as much as possible, but I'll just buy an additional single frame and top for less than 600, and spend a bit more to have my local top shop sew in the zippers and center piece.

Back